Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lessons Learned

In my opinion, the most interesting part of the project are the live interviews to see how other people feel, and what they know about the subject. I find this very cool because, with the different people, you get different information, different opinions, and different perspectives on the subject.


The biggest roadblock in our project for me so far was probably just figuring what was going on since I came into the class late in the year. This was hard because I was put in a group and was told to do what they were doing so I had no idea what I was supposed to do to help my group with my project. Now I know what to do to help and it is going very well.


I think that the most valuable part of the filmmaking process is that when you are filming something you want to be focused on what you're filming, and that the camera is not shaking or moving around. Also, it is good to block out other sounds like wind if you are filming someone speak so that it is easier to hear the person. Last, if the person talking has a microphone pack, you really don't want the people watching the video to see the mic because it will remind them that it is a cast and they wont feel as connected to the subject in the video.









No comments:

Post a Comment