Thursday, May 28, 2015

Music Videos Rock!

I think that each member of my team contributed an even amount. I contributed mainly in the beginning with my solo act and also small amounts throughout the whole video. When I wasn't dancing or singing, I filmed and edited too. The girls all contributed about the same amount being that they are all the main characters in our video. They were the main dancers and lip-syncers, as well as filmers and editors. Each girl had a solo act and some acts together. Overall, I think that my groups contribution amounts are all about even and we'll make this music video epic!

In my opinion, I think the audience will enjoy the whole video. I say this because I think our video is very funny and has a good story line too it as well. Also, because it is a very old song and cause it's called "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and of course, i'm not a girl. Other than that, I personally really like my beginning solo act as should the audience. I think my classmates may enjoy this part because it is a popular song and has a funny dance to it that I perform. I'm sure many students will recognize the song and dance and may find it humorous.

I feel that our Music Video will show that we are experienced editors and filmers. The editing may show because we will be using some special affects and sounds to make our video better. To show our filming skills, all of our shots are well focused and have minimal camera movement showing that we are experienced with cameras. I feel that these are the two main, and most important parts about creating videos in iMovie. I personally have learned a ton this year in GT and I'm very glad that I can perfect my camera and editing skills and show them off the other students. I am also very glad I had a good and supportive team to work with me and make it fun. I am sure the final product will be great!



No comments:

Post a Comment