Thursday, October 2, 2014

Back to School

My favorite moment about coming back to school is seeing all of my friends again. I also like meeting my new teachers for new classes. For me, since I came late in the first quarter, it was very interesting but also exciting meeting new people and going to school with friends I have not gone to school with before. Once I chose my classes, met my teachers and new friends, I felt like I made a very good decision to come to KMS. The biggest challenge was going into the classes and getting straight to work and having to figure out what to do on my own. Also finding my classes and which period was next was quite a challenge

To be successful, I will work to the best of my abilities to get good grades. I will work on not getting sidetracked, and I'll focus so I can exceed in my classes. Another thing I will do is not get sucked into doing bad things that will get me in trouble. Therefore, I will hang out with kids that won't distract me from keeping my grades up. I will listen, behave, and be the best student to the teachers as I can to overachieve in every subject!






No comments:

Post a Comment