Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Finished News Story


My story was about the hurricane season in Hawaii. We had interviewed people that were effected by hurricane Iniki, and hurricane Ewa that occurred in 1982 and 1992. We had the interviewers talk about the effects, aftermath, and how bad hurricanes really are. In our group, it was Seth Kostelecky, Russel Fu, Leleaka Anakalea, Lilio Masi, and me, Noa Harrison. The interviewers were Leleaka's dad Blake, Russels mom Tracy, Lilio's mom Sheleah, and 3 little girls named Mahealani Bryan, Ili Anakalea, and Leilani Weber.

In my opinion, the final video turned out great. I think that we worked to the best of our ability to make it the best Hiki No that we could. I was very happy with the final outcome. I think that it was very good, but not perfect. I feel that it is actually good that is was not perfect, because nobodies stories were perfect and that is a good thing. Its good because we know that we need to spend more time on our projects to improve them in  every way we can. I definitely agreed with the critique comments because they were all good points on how we could have made it better. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved youre topic. The text was a little big for the screen. Liked you're humor in it.

    ReplyDelete